Monday, October 16, 2006

Save the Date

For what it's worth, the appeal in Long Is. Radiology v Allstate Ins. Co., 2006 NY Slip Op 51090(U) (Sup. Ct., Nassau Cty., 2006) is set to be heard before the Appellate Division, 2d Dep't on November 2, 2006.

Oh, and Happy Monday to all. ;) There seem to be quite a few silent readers out there, so please drop a line (or anonymous comment, if need be) and inform us as to whether or not you found this prior week's posts to be useful/readable/etc.

Edit @ 2:22PM - I've realized I might've had my settings goofed up for commenting. If you tried and failed previously, give it another shot. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, As a new no Fault defense attorney. I am a big fan of your site and find your updates very interesting and informative.

Anonymous said...

As a seasoned plaintiff attorney, I must say that your site is even handed and informative. I admire the work and effort that goes into the site - where do you find the time?